- The name in the center of the screen
- The two buttons below the name, one for cheese and one for font, that the player clicks to select their answer.
- Score tracker, next button, back button
- pause button, Give up button
“Magikarp Jump” is a mobile game about a fish Pokemon. It’s a Tomagachi type game where you feed & train your fish so that the fish can flop higher distances. I love the look and feel of this game.
1. Proximity: The game uses proximity by grouping similar elements together, such as the various icons and buttons that are used throughout the game. This helps to create a sense of organization and makes it easier for players to navigate the game.
2. Color: The game uses a vibrant and colorful palette that is consistent throughout the game. The bright colors help to create a cheerful and playful atmosphere, which is in line with the game’s overall theme.
3. Contrast: The game makes use of contrast to highlight important elements, such as the Magikarp character and the various buttons that are used to navigate the game. The contrast between the bright colors and darker shadows help to make these elements stand out, which is important in a game where the player needs to quickly identify important information.
4. Sizing: The game uses sizing to create a sense of hierarchy and importance. For example, the Magikarp character is larger than the other characters in the game, which helps to emphasize its importance. Additionally, the various buttons that are used to navigate the game are sized in a way that makes it easy for players to identify and select them. The berries on the screen are small and pop out as something your fish can interact with.