- Ages: 16-25
- Experience: none
- Background: fun activity to pass time and bond as a team
Duration: 30 min.
Types of Fun:
- Fellowship: game as social framework
- Discovery: game as uncharted territory
- Challenge: game as obstacle course
Mood: Curious, intriguing, tense, uneasy, mysterious
Theme: Outer space
Setting: You’ve been stranded on an alien planet after an engine malfunction and crash landed on a strange civilization. You have to figure out a way to get back home but your spacesuit only has 30 minutes of civilization.
Objective: Send a help signal back to planet Earth.
- Laptop with text displaying text with your scenario and mission
- Deciphering text to navigate the alien space station (rosetta stone)
- Using mirrors to reflect light for the beacon
- Neha Vinjapuri: https://mechanicsofmagic.com/2022/04/27/p2-moodboard-playlist-ideas/
- Emily Hsu: https://mechanicsofmagic.com/2022/04/27/concept-sketches-and-moodboard/
- Tristan Wang: https://mechanicsofmagic.com/2022/04/27/p2-moodboard-playlist-directions-tristan-wang/
- Peter Gofen: https://mechanicsofmagic.com/2022/04/27/p2-brainstorming/
- Qiantan Hong