Tense, uneasy, intrigued.
Directions & approaches
- Exploring, escaping, or hijacking alien spacecraft?
- Disoriented, trapped in a dark room (or a room that’s dimming slowly)
- Unfamiliar artifacts (e.g. code in alien language, control panels, etc.)
- Timed challenge (e.g. limited oxygen / power supply, self-destruct, hull breach, etc.)
- Periods of high & low tension
- Activate a distress beacon: Requires completing tasks that are mental (e.g. deciphering) & physical, (e.g. arranging mirrors to reflect light)
- Break out alone or cooperate?