- backstory, financial trouble is helpful
- Limited is the number of choices available
- Make choices clearer
- Like the realistic elements, ie Maria confession to drug dealing by accident
- Fun, engaged
- Wanted more information, so was asking questions. Can make these issues clearer
- What is the scale of this game?
- Good ethical/ moral questions that you get the player to think about
- cool premise, very real
- The dilemmas are realistic, they have lives and are trying to fix them. You also have a family, career aspirations, etc.
- Money is interesting
- Career progression to become district attorney if you meet your goals would be cool, career and money feels separate