- Easy to understand dystopia and context
- Like that plot allows you to have own opinions and choices but you truly don’t have much of a choice in dystopian world
- Implement escalator for the plot, things that force player to make difficult choices
- Nice that protagonist will be relatable to most college students in a slow job market
- Maybe choose a more gender-neutral name for relativity
- Is gender important in the game?
- Try to condense text and break it up
- Merge responses to Adam with passage before to minimize having to copy over the LinkedIn message
- Consider experiences that player goes through
- What types of people are in this world? Donators? Buyers? People who are completely against the Chrono market?
End States Suggestions
- Lose 40 years and turn into an old lady at 24
- Ran away to the woods and living a self-sustaining, nomadic lifestyle
- Fight against and expose corporation