Julia Rose Chin, Cyrus Darcy, Albert Hwang, Elysia Smyers, Pannisy Zhao
- Frequently update progress on work on the “P2 Deliverables” Google Sheet.
- Speak up when there is a problem.
- Get deliverables done ideally before midnight before the day it is due.
- Respond to texts.
- If you cannot finish something on time, ask for help! Things come up, and we understand.
- Otherwise, finish individual tasks on time and confirm in the group chat.
- We love negative feedback! We want to become better people and team members.
- Give compliments regularly. Be positive!
- Ask questions if not sure what to do.
- Immediately delegate tasks after assignments are released.