- text input
- feedback on input
- text/iconographic selection on whether for the user to choose either font or cheese
- option for the user to “give up” or pause next to the timer
- bolding options
- multiplayer option
I find league of legends to be a really beautifully designed visual game, especially earlier versions of the game.
- the game has a vibrant, cartoon-ish feel like distinct color-grading toward the middle of the screen to help orient the user and to help the user focus.
- little easter eggs of detail that help complement and immerse the player but don’t distract against the more important details of gameplay
- visually distinct abilities and colors to help users orient what is happening on the screen