Three Emotions to Evoke
3 Directions for the Game:
- Choose your own adventure
- User makes choices to continue in the story which changes their storyline
- Different parties playing at the same time can experience different games → increases replayability
- Teams against each other
- When the users begin, they are assigned to a specific team
- This is like laser tag in this way
- The goal is to finish the game first, however their choices impact their progress (i.e above, choose your own adventure)
- One teammate is infected
- Introduce one member who receives word that they are the infected individual.
- Creates paranoia among the players about who is who?
- If one member tries to sabotage the rest of the group, conflicting tweaks or opportunities can cause internal conflict, increasing challenge
- Team members must figure out how to cure their friend through more challenges